Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introduction for creative studies

Hello~!
Creative studies.

The creative studies is to introduce and provide aspects of thinking methods and creativity, in encountering and solving problems.

The objective for this assignments are
1) to document all of my understanding and application of creativity format.
2) To cultivate or promote a habit of reflection of lesson's learn from class and other activities.
3) Lastly, to have fun!

Learning creative studies are one way to opened up our mind to the world of creativity and the perspective of the old timer artist like their thoughts and their ways of doing things.

What I expected from this class is to gain more knowledge about creativity. How did it works and how to improve it. I do expect when I am finished with this class, I can do one unique masterpiece outside in the 'real' world. With everything I gathered in this class, I hope I would be better in communication and interaction skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment